Where to Eat Gluten-Free
Here’s an ongoing list of restaurants that offer GF fare:
- PF Chang’s - as of March 8th, they added 4 new GF beef dishes!
- Rumbi Island Grill - just ask for GF when ordering. I usually get a bowl that consists of meat (beer &/or chicken) & veggies. They leave out the sauce & give you this tasty pineapple salsa.
- BeauJo’s - best GF pizza in Colorado! They also have GF sandwiches & beer, !!
- Abo’s Pizza - tried their pizza on 5/19, and it was better than BeauJo’s! A little pricey ($16 for a cheese mushroom) but well worth it IMHO
- Olive Garden (yes Olive Garden) - I had their GF pasta w/ marinara sauce and it was yummy in my tummy! Plus the salad sans croutons. Just waiting on a GF soup option!
- Carraba’s - SO impressed they have a GF menu!