Here’s a list of my favorite GF products:
- Bob’s Red Mill GF All-Purpose Flour
- Bob’s Red Mill Xanthan Gum
- Rodelle Vanilla Extract - high quality & marked as GF on the package
- Maple Grove Farms GF Pancake Mix - mix w/ eggs, milk, & oil - makes some great pancakes & waffles!
- Betty Crocker GF Mixes - I’m not much of a mix person, but if you need to make something quick, these are great & have high-altitude adjustments.
I love several of Amy’s Organic GF frozen meals including:
- Mac & Cheese & Baked Ziti Bowls (both made w/ rice pasta)
- Cheese Tamale Verde
- Rice Crust Cheese Pizza
- Larabars - I love love love these! My favorite flavors are Peanut Butter & Cashew Cookie, and love love love the 3 new dessert-like flavors (cookie dough!)
- Think Thin Protein Bars - Love the peanut butter flavors, 0g sugar, 20g protein, and ~200 calories - the perfect post-workout snack or meal replacement w/ a piece of fruit or fruit juice!
- Skittles - One of my fav candies, these are marked as GF on the package!
- DeBoles - Really affordable & several different types of this delicious GF pasta made w/ rice. If you’re okay with shopping at WalMart, then I suggest stocking up on a few boxes here!
- Taste of Thai Rice Noodles - So amazing! Best consistency/ taste & one package makes several generous servings. Recommend using with your favorite pasta sauce
- Tinkyada - These are my favorite, they have several differenty types and are sold at Target for relatively cheap (compared to super pricey Whole Paycheck, er, Foods)
- General Mills Chex - I love the Honey Nut, & Cinnamon flavors, and the Chocolate is just heavenly!
Meats & Cheeses
- Boar’s Head: All of their meats & cheese are gluten-free, plus they contain no fillers„ artificial flavors, colors or trans fat.
- Udi’s - I really enjoy both of their GF breads, which can be purchased both in the freezer aisle & in the normal bread area. Their GF bagels are SO good, however, they’re a bit pricey (4 in 1 package for $5.99), so I’ve only purchased them at King Soopers when they’re on sale for $4.50.
- Braggs - Great GF substitute for soy sauce, also non-GMO.