Pineapple Blueberry Smoothie (gluten-free recipe)
I whipped up a gluten-free pineapple blueberry smoothie after my pre-work run this morning. I definitely used too much vanilla protein powder making a bit sweeter than I like. The pineapples are sweet enough as it is, I definitely should have known better! Next time I’ll add a little peanut butter (my fav)!
So, here’s what you need to make this (note: all measurements are approximate):
- 1/2 cup organic frozen blueberries
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pineapple (I buy the big package from Costco)
- 1/4 scoop (or more depending on your love of sweet) vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 to 1 cup coconut milk (I love So Delicious Dairy Free Vanilla!)
1. Simply put all ingredients in your blender, and mix until thoroughly combined.
2. Serve in a glass and enjoy immediately!
3 Notes/ Hide
- beyond-the-evident reblogged this from glutenfreegal
- jilliansoballi reblogged this from glutenfreegal and added:
- veganinvancouver reblogged this from glutenfreegal and added:
- glutenfreegal posted this