Homemade Pickles #2 (Taken with Instagram)
Homemade Refrigerator Pickles w/ Cucumbers from our Garden (Taken with Instagram)
pasta w/ yellow squash, basil, garlic & olive oil (gluten-free & vegetarian) (Taken with Instagram)
King Arthur Flour Gluten-free Bread
Warning: This cake is so good you will succumb to its tastiness and eat an entire row in one sitting!
Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 2 8” or 9” round layer pans or 1 9” x 13” pan, or 24 cupcake papers in muffin pans. (I used 1 9” x 13” pan)
2. Using a mixer, beat the oil, vanilla, and 1 egg into the gluten-free dry mix. Add the remaining eggs 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3. Add the water, and scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl ensuring the mixture is thoroughly combined and smooth.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan(s), and put the pans into the oven.
5. Bake until toothpick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean, and the top springs back when lightly pressed. Follow instructions on back of box for different baking times based on what pans you use. I had to add on 20 minutes baking time (!) because I live at 5,500 ft.
6. Remove the cake from the oven and let cool completely in the pan for 20+ minutes, then frost if desired with the following recipe.