Gluten-free Chocolate Pudding Pie
* 1 MI-DEL gluten-free chocolate snap pie crust (I found it a local natural foods store)
* 1/2 cup sugar, agave nectar or honey (I used organic light agave nectar)
* 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 3 Tbsp. corn starch
* 2 cups milk (I used organic whole milk, I’m sure you could use alternative milks i.e. almond, coconut or soy)
* 2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. In a medium bowl, sift then thoroughly mix the cocoa powder and corn starch.
2. Place the cocoa powder/ corn starch mixture and add the sugar in a medium pot on the stovetop over medium heat, then stir until well mixed.
3. Whisk in the milk and vanilla until thoroughly combined (will take 5-7 minutes).
4. Remove the mixture from the stove, and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. Pour mixture into the chocolate pie crust.
5. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.